Verification Technology Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Yokohama Japan, President & CEO: Hideto Takeuchi), which guarantees safety and security of LSI (Large-Scale Integrate circuit) development, announced the release of “VARON 2.0 – Next generation AXI bus performance analysis software for LSI” on June 4th, 2020.
VARON 2.0 offers ease of use that can be used from day one by a non-expert to analyze performance around AXI bus (system bus inside LSI proposed by ARM Inc.) with high performance that can be used throughout the design verification process starting from architecture design. VARON 2.0 automatically generates 20 performance analysis charts to visualize bus usage efficiency and responsiveness, enabling quick and systematic verification.
Product name: VARON 2.0 – AXI bus performance analysis software
Product configuration: AXI bus monitor developed in-house and proprietary graphical user interface
Supported AXI protocol: AXI3 and AXI4
LSI verification tools: This release supports software simulator and hardware emulator, and covers performance verification from architecture level to chip level.
Release date: June 4th, 2020
- 20 performance analysis charts that visualize bus usage efficiency and responsiveness make it easy to identify factors that reduce performance.
- Even in a system with multiple AXI buses cascaded, it is easy to analyze transactions that cross buses.
- By observing the AXI bus at the transaction level, the amount of data is compressed by 1/10 or less.
- By using the dedicated software, all performance analysis charts can be displayed in a few seconds to one minute, even for long-term simulation results.
- The configuration optimized for the hardware emulator maximizes the speed of the emulator.
- Details of each data can be examined with the tool-tip designed for each chart.
Company Name: Verification Technology Co., Ltd.
President & CEO: Hideto Takeuchi
Address: 5F, Square BLDG, 2-3-12 Shin-Yokohama, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 222-0033, JAPAN
Veriﬁcation Technology USA, Inc:
Address: 4300 Stevens Creek Blvd., Suite 220, San Jose, CA 95129 USA
LSI front-end design service
LSI third party verification service
Functional safety consulting service
EDA tool development, sales and support service
For more information contact
Name: Robert Biczek